Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blazing Sword x2

The Blazing Sword endgame is so much more fun when you've actually leveled people up.

Of the crew I brought along to the endgame, it was only the Lords (and Nils) that weren't maxed:
Lyn: Lev 12
Eliwood: Lev 10
Hector: Lev 11
Nils: Lev 18

Everyone else reached level 20:
Oswin: General
Louise: Sniper
Pent: Sage
Canas: Druid
Hawkeye: Berserker
Karel: Swordmaster
Athos: Archsage

A-supports: Hector/Lyn; Eliwood/Ninian; Pent/Louise; Guy/Matthew

My absolute favorite was Canas, followed closely by Oswin. I knew I could send them anywhere on their own and they'd be all right. By the end, though, I was using Canas and Pent mainly for their staff skills. Those resurrected bosses are a pain.

Hector is all kinds of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment