Thursday, April 7, 2011

SS Promotion

For some reason, I wasn't completely sold on Sacred Stones the first time I played it. My excuse is that I was still somewhat new to the Fire Emblem GBA world, and I didn't quite understand its tricks and secrets. Plus I played Ephriam's route which, I later learned, is the more difficult of the two. I went with Erikia's instead this time, though more for variations reasons than anything else.

I am obsessed with promoting people. It's unnatural. I wait until they achieve level 20, and then give them the boost. Sometimes twice, if I can. This is made easier by playing every skirmish. So Ewan, for example, had promoted from pupil before even playing a chapter. That's how you play this game.

So my list of promoted units include:

Joshua: Swordmaster
Forde: Paladin
Franz: Great Knight
Cormag: Wyvern Knight
Artur: Bishop
Vanessa: Falcoknight
Ewan: Summoner
Ross: Warrior
Lute: Sage
Neimi: Ranger
Colm: Rogue

When I stumbled upon the second secret shop, I didn't even have a reason to buy any promotion items. I've just about promoted everyone I can.

This game is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment