Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emulator Victory

Wellll it seems I finally figured out how to use my emulator. Took me long enough, right?

Visual Boy Advance isn't as bad as I originally thought. I discovered an option to increase the screen size, so I'm not working with a super-tiny window. AND I found a way to hook up my wiimote via bluetooth, so I don't have to use the awkward keyboard controls. It's like playing a real game now!

So I started Sword of Seals, again, and was actually able to save my progress (I apparently deleted the save file last time... whoops). I can officially begin my journey with Roy. SO EXCITED.

A fellow fan also sent me some links for other translated FE games, which I definitely have to check out. Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776? I'm in geek heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment