Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hector

I kind of fell in love with Hector during Blazing Sword. He's currently #4 in my Fire Emblem Top Five, which is impressive considering the other four are from the Tellius series (yeah. We see where my priorities lie).

So when I learned, in Sword of Seals, that he had been captured by the enemy, I scoffed at them. Who do they think they are, anyway, to think they can defeat the great Hector?

HE DIES! This isn't really a spoiler, since it happens in chapter three. I spent so much time with him in Blazing Sword; he was probably better than everyone else toward the end. So who are these guys that were able to defeat him? So disappointing. I was rather liking his bushy blue beard.

Also, I've been stuck on chapter four of Sword of Seals for a week, because it's a little impossible. Well, "impossible" if you want all your characters to survive, which I do. Come on, Roy. I know you can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment