Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re-recuriting Shinon

I'm about to cross over into Daein, but there's a certain lovable bastard I have to recruit first. Being in hard mode, this is slightly more difficult than unusual. The first time around would have been fine if Ike hadn't missed him. Idiot.

With each attempt, I stuck someone different in his path just to view the conversations. Conclusions? His interaction with Boyd is one of the most bastardly things he's ever said. And he's probably in love with Titania. (But come on, aren't they all, secretly?)

Boyd: Shinon! I couldn't care less who you decided to work for... Heck, I'd hoped you were dead! But even so, Daein? You couldn't find anything better than this? What were you thinking?
Shinon: Haven't changed a bit, have you? You're still a mouthy piece of work. Listen up! Daein's a great place to work right now. The pay's great, and strength at arms is the only thing that determines class standing. You want to join me?
Boyd: Don't be ridiculous!
Shinon: Well then, only one thing to do. Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll teach you how adults fight. And as far as payment goes... I'll take your life. How's that sound?
Boyd: Keep talking, Shinon! I'm gonna beat the obnoxious clean out of you.


Titania: Shinon! You're with Daein, of all things?
Shinon: Long time, no see, Captain. You know, we didn't always see eye to eye, but... I never once minded taking orders from you.
Titania: To tell the truth, I really didn't mind having to listen to your endless complaints and insults, either. Hold nothing back. Let's pay each other... the proper respect.
Shinon: Yes, I think that's best. So in the end, we finally agree on something, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment