Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mercenary Dreams

And here's yet another dream involving our favorite mercenaries:

I actually don't remember the beginning part of it, but for some reason the Greil Mercenaries are battling against Crimea (!). Oscar and I sneak into the palace to sabotage their plans, and are wary because no one is in sight. The group decides to take advantage of this and steal some of their equipment. We're walking down a corridor lined with offices; Oscar doesn't venture far from me. There's an open door in which I know must be Kieran's office, because his red armor is hanging up inside. I know there's a javelin in there I want to swipe, but Oscar silently refuses by quickly passing by the door.

It is a little strange, I realize, for us to be up against the Crimean knights. And the fact that Kieran is obviously not wearing his armor. But the group isn't fazed by it. We continue down the corridor, silently, willing ourselves to remain unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment