Sunday, January 23, 2011

RD Conclusion x5

Okay okay, I'm obsessed with this game.

The top five:
5. Rolf - 99
4. Ike - 103
3. Shinon - 108
2. Nephenee - 114


I'm not surprised that he ended up first, I'm more surprised that there were others that didn't. Namely, Brom or Nephenee. Seriously, those two rocked at the end.

Brom ended up at #6, and Leonardo was a total surprise at #8. (Soren was wedged between them.)

I don't think I've ever had so many people with maxed experienced. The list includes:

Ike - Lv 20 Vanguard - Ragnell
Soren - Lv 20 Arch Sage - Rexcalibur
Shinon - Lv 20 Marksman - Double Bow
Nephenee - Lv 20 Sentinel - Silver Greatlance
Brom - Lv 20 Marshall - Urvan
Rolf - Lv 20 Marksman - Silencer
Haar - Lv 20 Dragonlord - Silver Poleax

Shinon and Brom almost had maxed stats as well. Too bad I didn't have more Ashera Icons in my inventory, as they were both lacking in the luck department.

As for the rest of you slackers...
Pelleas - Lv 16 Arch Sage - Fenrir
Gatrie - Lv 16 Marshall - Silver Greatlance
Rhys - Lv 14 Saint - Ellight
Micaiah - Lv 11 Light Priestess - Thani
Sothe - Lev 9 Whisper - Peshkatz
Sankaki - Lv 9 Empress - Cymbeline
Naesala - Lv 33
Ena - Lv 25
And I kind of killed Kurth during the Ashera battle.

A-supports: Ike/Soren; Shinon/Gatrie; Brom/Nephenee; Rolf/Rhys; Boyd/Mist; Micaiah/Sothe

I like including their weapons in the list, because I select them so very carefully. I bought the Silver Greatlances and Poleax long before the endgame stated, because I knew I'd want them. I don't think I've ever used a Silver Poleax before. It's so awesome.

During the level with all the dragons, I kept Rolf & Shinon buddied up and they passed the Double Bow between them. Then I almost forgot to give Shinon his weapon back for the next level. heh

Supports make everything easier. I send Shinon and Gatrie one way (no one hits them), and Brom and Nephenee the other (likewise). Brom might be one of my new favorite characters.

And hey! This is the first time I didn't kill off Meg. If she had been leveled up a bit more I would have supported her with Brom, but I knew before I reached the tower that she just wouldn't work. She's not so bad once leveled up, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment