Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blazing Sword Supports

Is it just me, or are they creepy?

I'm in my second play-through of this title (Hector's story! woo!), and figured I'd actually support some people.

Eliwood and Ninian are following each other around because my little fangirl heart needs them to have A-support. In the C-support conversation, Eliwood asks if she can do a "special dance" for him. Whoa. Too early for that, buddy.

Priscilla and Raven's C-support has kicked in as well, and she reminds him of the time in their childhood that he promised she'd be his bride. Um, lady? He's your brother. She claims it's just a silly child's game, but then proceeds to call herself a child. Um, ew. He's your brother.

Weird things happen when you're involved in a war, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment