Monday, April 11, 2011

Sacred Stones conclusion x2

I didn't give Sacred Stones enough credit when I first played it. This game is really, really good. I don't know what I was thinking. I want to play it again.

There are so many good characters in this game. I had my select few and promoted them like crazy (as I previously mentioned). Franz was unstoppable. No one ever hit Lute. Buddied her up with Ross, who was equally epic. Ewan was a summoner, for goodness sake.

And I also went a little crazy with supports (all A-rank):
Eirika/Innes
Franz/Forde
Ewan/Saleh
Ross/Lute
Neimi/Colm

I was trying for Ephriam & L'Arachel as well, but that didn't quite happen (they were only at C).

I accidentally killed Saleh in the endgame, which I didn't think was possible, and at that point Ephriam had already critically hit the demon king (what?) so it was stupid to reset. The only guy that died the entire game. Sorry, Ewan.

Oh, and summoners are cool. They can summon a little phantom that enemies go after instead of real characters, which gives me potentially one less enemy attack. That certainly came in handy near the end. And Ewan gains experience every time he summons, too. Bonus!

I really need to be finishing Sword of Seals now, though. I feel like I've been playing that one forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment