Sunday, May 1, 2011

PoR Conclusion & Other things

I've neglected this blog a little in favor of tumblr, as there are many, many other fans there are we gush over FE basically all the time. It's good to "know" people who get it. I've created a tumblr just for my friends at Tellius (found here) so that's where I spend a lot of time at the moment.

This blog will probably only be game conclusion summaries, then, and other wordy things I feel like rambling about. (But probably just the conclusions.)

And speaking of which, I just finished yet around round of PoR! (Hey I was stuck at home for three days this week. I seriously did this in a week.)

I really only wanted to play for Ike/Soren A-support, so I could maybe see Soren's memory scene at the end of RD. So I played normal mode, which seems super easy now. And Ike was my #1 unit, which annoys me because it's such a cop-out. haha

The top 10, with rank & kill count:
1. Ike, Lord, 20 (93)
2. Soren, Sage, 18 (88)
3. Oscar, Paladin, 16 (81)
4. Stefan, Swordmaster, 20 (80)
5. Rolf, Sniper, 17 (78)

6. Jill, Wyvern Lord, 16 (67)
7. Shinon, Sniper, 14 (55)
8. Tanith, Falcon Knight, 20 (38)
9. Tauroneo, General, 20 (20)
10. Tormod, Sage, 6 (17)

I should have let Soren beat more people in the endgame. But come on, Ike didn't even have his weapon equipped for four chapters. How did this even happen?

Oh, and I love that Tormod made the top ten.

Aside from those level-20s listed, I also maxed Sothe's experience. hahaha. He wasn't so bad, once he could actually inflict damage.

Those not listed above included in the endgame were:
Nasir (lev 19)
Rhys, Bishop, 13
Marcia, Falcon Knight, 4
Elincia (lev 4)
Naesala

I only brought along Marcia & Elincia so they could do the triangle attack with Tanith, and then I forgot to give Marcia a sword. Oops.

The list of A-supports: Ike/Soren; Oscar/Tanith; Tormod/Sothe; Jill/Mist; Rhys/Ulki.
I was working on Rolf/Tauroneo as well, but they only got to B. So sad.

Onto Radiant Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment