Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sword of Seals Conclusion

I finished this probably a month ago and forgot to update about it. Which means I forgot most of the details. Oh well...

Overall, I rather liked this game. It was shorter than I expected (despite how long it took me to complete), and I didn't realize when it was over because they didn't call the last chapter "endgame." I get confused easily. heh

Here's the list of supports, all of which came with me to the endgame:
A: Roy/Lilina; Chad/Lugh; Klein/Clarine; Alan/Lance
B: Chad/Ray; Lugh/Ray
C: Hugh/Niime; Miledy/Zeiss

I also brought along Rutger, Dieck, & Ellen.

I didn't realize I could have promoted Ellen until the final chapter. Oops. Rutger took down everyone, and the Chad/Ray/Lugh trio was pretty fantastic. (NO ONE touched Lugh.)

I don't get why Roy didn't promote prior to the endgame. I didn't really use him, until I had to battle Zephiel. All my mages did the hard work.

And there are a lot of mages in this game. I basically used them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment