Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stefan

Current addiction: This guy.

I don't know why. I haven't used this character in about a week, since I started the Radiant Dawn finale. And I kind of want to go back and start over (I've only completed part one, after all) and use him. Because I love watching him fight.

He should be pretty awesome, since I did the data transfer and he was level 20 trueblade in my PoR game. (Remember? I stopped using him because he couldn't gain any more experience?) I don't remember checking his stats. I was too excited to find him in the desert that I didn't bother. He just went at it.

And he's rather mysterious. Randomly appearing in the desert? Trying to recruit Soren into his colony? Weird man. But it's the mystery that makes me love him, the tortured soul that just wants his people to be accepted. He couldn't care less about anyone, beorc or laguz, but goes out of his way to help a fellow branded.

Yep. Definitely tempted to restart that endgame. Last time I played through the endgame he & Shinon achieved A-support, which made my little fangirl heart happy. Would they ever actually interact? No. Would I kick Gatrie to the curb and have Stefan replace him? You bet. (Come on, the visual. Just look at these two.)

Ahem.

No, really, Stefan is an excellent swordmaster. That's why I really love him. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment