Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SoS ch. 14: Arcadia

...I obviously spoke too soon.

THIS SAND STORM IS AWFUL. In my typical OCD-way, I refused to let any of my characters die. But heck, that's just impossible here. We're traveling through a desert, which means it's a waste to use anyone on a horse because they don't really move. (Sorry, Alan.) Which means I'm left with a lot of mages, though luckily mine aren't so bad. But Cecilia and Sophia couldn't survive, and I got tired of resetting the game for them. Actually, I got tired of resetting in general, considering I've been muttering to myself about this level for well over a week. (A week seems to be my limit until I just give in.)

So, yeah, I'm pretty sure this chapter is the barrier between "this game isn't so bad" to "why do all my characters suck?". I'm not even using Marcus anymore, because he does so little damage. I don't know what happened to him.

At the moment, my guys with maxed experience are Chad, Lugh, and Rutgar. Lilina is getting there, too. Random much? I love the little guys. I'm working on Ray next.

No comments:

Post a Comment