Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sword of Seals strategy

Here's my issue with Sword of Seals: It makes strategy far too easy.

In most levels, there's one logical path that your guys can take. And everyone's bunched up on this path trying to get through. My system is pretty flawless, actually. I stick Alan and Lance in the front, they get beat up a little, and in the next move they retreat to let the other guys take over. I do this in practically every chapter.

Per the norm with me, my little guys are ridiculously leveled up. I send Chad and Lugh, who now have A-support, off on their own. No one hits them and they defeat everyone. I'm not even worried about those guys anymore. Plus, they both have maxed experience.

I recall from Blazing Sword a similar thing going on. So I know that at some point, things are going to get crazy difficult out of nowhere. I may be approaching that point. I'm waiting for it. I need more of a challenge in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment